The provider undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user. The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling the order (sending informative material in the form of e-mail, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication. Under no circumstances will the user's data be given to unauthorized persons.
The buyer or visitor has control over which data he will entrust to the provider. If the customer/visitor chooses not to provide certain data to the provider, then it is possible that he may not have access to some sites and functions. The provider gives the customer/visitor the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving the informative offer at any time (unsubscribe directly in the e-mail or send an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com with the content that he wants to unsubscribe from the e-news).
1. Types and names of cookies,
2. The purpose of their use and
3. Duration of each cookie.
The operator provides notification without consent if it uses these cookies:
1. cookies that are necessary exclusively for the transmission of a message via an electronic communication network and
2. cookies that are absolutely necessary to provide the information society service that the subscriber or user expressly requests.
The operator provides notification with the user's consent in all other cases and informs the user accordingly about the options for setting cookies.
The operator ensures the possibility of subsequent changes to the user's consent by keeping the notification in a visible place on the website.
The operator provides the notification on a special link on the website.
The user can request from the operator:
1. Access to personal data,
2. Correction of personal data,
3. Deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten),
4. Limitation of personal data processing,
5. Objection to the processing of personal data,
6. Transfer of personal data.
The operator responds to the user's request no later than within 30 days of receiving the request.
The controller is obliged to give the user the opportunity to fulfill the right to opt out provided by the legislation in every form of direct marketing by means of an e-mail notification.
Requested this in writing within a further five days or in another agreed manner.
If the user believes that his rights from these privacy conditions have been violated, he can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
1. The privacy conditions apply to all users who use the website and provide the operator with personal data for management and further processing.
2. The privacy terms are binding for the operator, processors and users in the transmission, management and processing of the user's personal data and in the realization of the rights of users and the obligations of the operator and processors.
3. Privacy conditions are an integral part of any processing of personal data, in accordance with predefined purposes, processing bases, user consent and types of personal data that are subject to further processing.
The user is aware in advance of these privacy conditions, which are available on the operator's website and in all forms and actions where the user can submit personal data for processing.
1. The administrator regularly updates the privacy conditions in accordance with legal changes.
2. The operator regularly and timely informs users about changes in written form with an electronic message.
3. The operator provides an archive of changes to the privacy conditions, which is accessible to any user with a prior written request to the operator's contact email address.